Create this look using EyeSpice Products:
Eye products you will need:
- An eye shadow primer such as OCC Skin:Primer
- A bright, fushia pink eye shadow such as OCC Loose Colour Concentrates in Cherry Bomb
- A bright orange eye shadow such as Heavenly Naturals Mineral Eye Pigment in Danger
- A bright yellow eye shadow such as FaceFront Paint Me Perfect in Bee Incredible
- A white eye shadow such as FaceFront Paint Me Perfect in Sea Salt or Snow Cone
- Coastal Scents Gel Liner in True Black or Stellar
- Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Silk White
Brushes you will need:
- Sigma E55 Eye Shading Brush or Sigma E60 Large Shader Brush
- Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush or Sigma E35 White Tapered Blending Brush
- Sigma E30 Pencil Brush
- Sigma E05 EyeLiner Brush or Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush for applying eye liner
Step One: In this look an eye shadow primer is important to ensure a really vibrant look. Apply a thin coat of primer such as our OCC Skin:Primer which can be used on both the face and eyes.
Step Two: On top of the primer, use your Sigma E55 Eye Shading Brush or Sigma E60 Large Shader Brush to pack on your fusia pink eye shadow (we use OCC Loose Colour Concentrates in Cherry Bomb). Apply this all over your lid, from the inner corner, to the outer edge creating a wing.
Step Three: Using the same brush, apply a small amount of your bright orange eye shadow to blend out the upper edge of the pink (we use Heavenly Naturals Mineral Eye Pigment in Danger).
Step Four: Using your Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush, apply your bright yellow eye pigment to the very edges of the pink and orange as if applying a highlight shade under your eye brows (we use FaceFront Paint Me Perfect in Bee Incredible which is an intense and highly pigmented bright yellow).
Step Five: Make sure your Sigma E55 Eye Shading Brush or Sigma E60 Large Shader Brush is clean before applying the white. Using upward strokes, apply the white eye shadow to the inner corner of your eye and pull this upwards towards your eye brow. This helps to diffuse the edges of the bright pigments. We use FaceFront Paint Me Perfect in Sea Salt or Snow Cone as our white pigment. With this same white shade, apply a small amount right under your eye brows, as a highlight to blend into the edge of the yellow.
Step Six: Use a Sigma E30 Pencil Brush on your lower eye lid. Apply your yellow shade to the inner corner from the tear duct, to about half way along your lower eye lid. Apply the fushia pink from half way along, to the outer corner.
Step Seven: Use a Sigma E05 EyeLiner Brush or Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush to apply Coastal Scents Gel Liner in True Black or Stellar to your upper lash line. Apply this from the inner corner of your eye, close to the lash line and across to create a wing at the outer corner. Apply Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Silk White to your lower water line.
Step Eight: Apply two coats of your favorite mascara to both your upper and lower lashes. For extra fun, add some thick dark false eye lashes.
And Don’t Forget…
Because this is such a bright eye shadow look, it is important to get the rest of your face right as well. Don’t forget these important steps:
- Make sure you fill in your eye brows which will frame your eye shadow creation. A bit of Heavenly Naturals Eye Brow Tint applied with a Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush does wonders! Check out our recent Handy Hint on creating perfect brows!
- Offset your tropical coloured eyes with a pretty pink lip. OCC Lip Tar is highly pigmented and very long lasting. Try Pageant, Anime, Safety Orange or Strumpet to go with this look, or create a mixture of your own.
- Although bright eyes and bright lips calls for only a very subtle blush shade, it is important to add at least a small amount, so you don’t look washed out from the colour around your eyes and lips. Add a dusting of FaceFront CheekUP Blush Powder to give you a very subtle and healthy glow.